Let’s Meat Up!
Want even more from Matt & Stacy?
Check out these publications, sites & more!
- Read about Stacy’s attendance at the 2012 Paleo FX, where she was a speaker on the Kids panel. The DVD is available for purchase here.
- Read our blog post from our signings at Salt & Pepper Books in Occoquan, VA with Bill & Hayley of Primal Palate authors of Make It Paleo and then our 2nd signing at Barnes & Noble in Fair Lakes, VA with our illustrator, Amanda Gates!
- Read our blog post from our attendance at the Capital CrossFit 2 @ Capital MMA & Elite Fitness.
- Read Shirley’s blog post from our appearance and book signing at King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Support Group. Here’s a write-up from Fredricksburg’s online paper about the event, too!
- Read our post about our attendance (and surprise speakership) for the 2012 Low Carb Cruise on our Xanadu Post and Picture Post.
- Read about Stacy and Matt’s attendance at the 2013 Paleo FX, where Stacy spoke on two panels (Cave Kids – Raising your Little Neanderthals and Journey of Transformation), and Matt and Stacy hosted a cooking demonstration to show how to prepare their Nut-free Larabar Wannabees.
- Read about AHS 2014, including links to videos of both of Stacy’s talks.
Magazines & Major Publications
- Stacy was featured in Woman’s World Magazine as a Paleo Success Story! Additionally, they featured one of our most popular recipes – Bacon Chicken.
- Eat Like a Dinosaur and the family was reviewed in Flavor Magazine
- Eat Like a Dinosaur was reviewed kindly in Today’s Parent
- Eat Like a Dinosaur was featured in Living Without Magazine
- Matt & Stacy are contributors to Paleo Lifestyle Magazine
- Matt & Stacy were interviewed on the Huffington Post Live
TV, Podcasts and Radio Interviews
- Matt & Stacy are interviewed on the Latest in Paleo podcast for Ep 55 (Cookbooks, part 2); ELaD also featured on Episode 62 – with a review by Angelo’s adorable daughter, Ayla!
- Matt & Stacy are interviewed by Jimmy Moore on the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb podcast Ep 558
- Matt & Stacy featured on the Underground Wellness Show with Sean Croxton discussing Eat Like a Dinosaur and questions on raising a paleo family
- Stacy discussed her past with emotional eating, morbid obesity, bulimia and the journey to find health & happiness with paleo on the Live. Love. Eat. podcast with PaleoforWomen.com host, Stefani Ruper.
- Stacy joined Kelly from The Spunky Coconut for a discussion on Eat Like a Dinosaur, Breastfeeding and random fun topics for feeding and raising healthy kids.
- Stacy was interviewed by Jimmy Moore on the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb podcast Ep 672
- Stacy was interviewed by Tony Federico on Paleo Magazine Radio, Ep 5
- Stacy and Matt were interviewed on ABC News 7, Washington on May 6, 2013
- Stacy and Matt were interviewed on The Fat-Burning Man Show on July 20, 2013
- Stacy was interviewed by Jonathan Bailor on The Smarter Science of Slim on August 4, 2013
- And of course you can find us on our own podcasts, The Paleo View and Strong Woman Radio
Website Features & Interviews
- Mom on the Run names PaleoParents.com one of the Top 10 Paleo sites
- The Eat Like a Dinosaur official press release
- Matt quoted on PaleoNonPaleo’s 150 Quotations to Inspire Struggling Paleo Peeps
- 5 Questions with Paleo Parents, authors of Eat Like a Dinosaur on BalancedBites.com
- Book Review: Eat Like a Dinosaur by Paleo Parents on LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com by Jimmy Moore
- Elana’s Pantry Reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- The Wellness Mama Reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Against All Grain uses ELaD for her son’s birthday menu
- The Spunky Coconut‘s adorable daughters review Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Heidi from AdventuresofaGlutenFreeMom reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- GoDairyFree.com reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- The Clothes Make The Girl reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Matt & Stacy interviewed on Best of You Today
- Hunter Pence references eating like a dinosaur!
- Washingtonian ranked Paleo Parents as one of the top ‘14 Local Fitness and Nutrition Focused Instagram Users to Follow‘
- Everyday Health interviewed Matt & Stacy and featured them in the article, ‘How a Paleo Diet Helped Our Family Get Healthy’
- Yahoo! Health featured the Paleo Parents story on how the paleo diet impacted their health – find the story here
Featured & Famous Recipes:
- 50/50 Burgers have been eaten and loved in “famous” gluten-free houses like Elana’s Pantry, Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom and GlutenFreeEasily
- Chunky Monkey Muffins featured on Primal Brittain’s Top 100 Recipes list
- The Bacon Chicken published on Woman’s World Magazine
- Pumpkin Pucks, the recipe that launches us to paleo-stardom!
- Samoa Brownies have been blogged about by many as one of the best grain-free brownies online!
- Mexican Chocolate Whoopie Pies featured on The Clothes Make The Girl Cinco de Mayo Recipe Round-Up
- Spaghetti a la Carbonara is one of the most Pinned paleo recipes on all of Pinterest
- Our Monkey Bread replication took Christmas 2011 by storm!
- Lamb Meatballs won a facebook poll of favorite recipes
- Anytime Cookies are one of our most popular ELaD recipes (as reviewed by Primal Palate), Lillan’s Test Kitchen is the only other place the recipe is published
- Apple & Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops are featured on Nourished Paleo in the “6 Menus for Mostly Paleo Dinner Parties Your Non-Paleo Guests Will Love“
- Salted Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies featured on Healthline, ’20 Paleo Chocolate Recipes’
- Beyond Bacon voted by Paleo Magazine readers as one of the Best Paleo Cookbooks of 2013
- Blueberry Breakfast Cookies featured on Healthline, ’20 Paleo Breakfast Recipes’
- The Best Brownies (book only recipe) from Beyond Bacon is voted by Paleo Magazine readers as one of the Best Paleo Recipes of 2013
- and… from Eat Like a Dinosaur Fool’s Gold Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Waffles & Chocolate Chip Cookies (no published online) are VERY popular!
Videos Featuring Us or About Us
- Here’s the promo video for Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Matt and Stacy’s success story interview with Free The Animal Part 1
- Our interview of the boys’ success story with Free The Animal Part 2
- Urban Poser makes Anytime Cookies from ELaD
- Lillian’s Test Kitchen reviews ELaD’s Anytime Cookies and Caramel Frosting
- Primal Palate’s niece Brook reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Nom Nom Paleo makes waffles from ELaD
- Our boys rock out to The Cave Kids ELaD song
- And you can always find our Video Blogs Here