Let’s Meat Up!
Saturday, April 18, 1:00 p.m.; Frederick Costco
>> 10 Monocacy Blvd, Frederick, Maryland
>> RSVP HERE
Sunday, April 19, 1:00 p.m.; Cranberry Township Costco
>> 1050 Cranberry Square Dr, Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
>> RSVP HERE
Thursday, April 23, 7:00 p.m.; South Austin Costco
>> 4301 West William Cannon Drive, S Austin, Texas
>> RSVP HERE
*** THE DETAILS*** Copies of Eat Like a Dinosaur and Beyond Bacon will be available for purchase at all events. However, please feel free to bring copies of your books that you already own (including Real Life Paleo!) and we will be happy to sign them!
Please be sure to RSVP using the links above, which allows the store to have enough copies of books on hand for all attendees.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you soon!
—> Matt and Stacy will be in Austin, Texas, April 24 through the 26, and hosting a cooking demo at Paleo f(x)! For more information and to register click here.
—> Join Matt and Stacy at #PIGGYPALOOZA on Saturday, May 2, in Fredericksburg, VA, for a book signing event from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Register and find the full details here.
Want even more from Matt & Stacy?
Check out these publications, sites & more!
- Read about Stacy’s attendance at the 2012 Paleo FX, where she was a speaker on the Kids panel. The DVD is available for purchase here.
- Read our blog post from our signings at Salt & Pepper Books in Occoquan, VA with Bill & Hayley of Primal Palate authors of Make It Paleo and then our 2nd signing at Barnes & Noble in Fair Lakes, VA with our illustrator, Amanda Gates!
- Read our blog post from our attendance at the Capital CrossFit 2 @ Capital MMA & Elite Fitness.
- Read Shirley’s blog post from our appearance and book signing at King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Support Group. Here’s a write-up from Fredricksburg’s online paper about the event, too!
- Read our post about our attendance (and surprise speakership) for the 2012 Low Carb Cruise on our Xanadu Post and Picture Post.
- Read about Stacy and Matt’s attendance at the 2013 Paleo FX, where Stacy spoke on two panels (Cave Kids – Raising your Little Neanderthals and Journey of Transformation), and Matt and Stacy hosted a cooking demonstration to show how to prepare their Nut-free Larabar Wannabees.
- Read about AHS 2014, including links to videos of both of Stacy’s talks.
Magazines & Major Publications
- Stacy was featured in Woman’s World Magazine as a Paleo Success Story! Additionally, they featured one of our most popular recipes – Bacon Chicken.
- Eat Like a Dinosaur and the family was reviewed in Flavor Magazine
- Eat Like a Dinosaur was reviewed kindly in Today’s Parent
- Eat Like a Dinosaur was featured in Living Without Magazine
- Matt & Stacy are contributors to Paleo Lifestyle Magazine
- Matt & Stacy were interviewed on the Huffington Post Live
TV, Podcasts and Radio Interviews
- Matt & Stacy are interviewed on the Latest in Paleo podcast for Ep 55 (Cookbooks, part 2); ELaD also featured on Episode 62 – with a review by Angelo’s adorable daughter, Ayla!
- Matt & Stacy are interviewed by Jimmy Moore on the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb podcast Ep 558
- Matt & Stacy featured on the Underground Wellness Show with Sean Croxton discussing Eat Like a Dinosaur and questions on raising a paleo family
- Stacy discussed her past with emotional eating, morbid obesity, bulimia and the journey to find health & happiness with paleo on the Live. Love. Eat. podcast with PaleoforWomen.com host, Stefani Ruper.
- Stacy joined Kelly from The Spunky Coconut for a discussion on Eat Like a Dinosaur, Breastfeeding and random fun topics for feeding and raising healthy kids.
- Stacy was interviewed by Jimmy Moore on the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb podcast Ep 672
- Stacy was interviewed by Tony Federico on Paleo Magazine Radio, Ep 5
- Stacy and Matt were interviewed on ABC News 7, Washington on May 6, 2013
- Stacy and Matt were interviewed on The Fat-Burning Man Show on July 20, 2013
- Stacy was interviewed by Jonathan Bailor on The Smarter Science of Slim on August 4, 2013
- And of course you can find us on our own podcasts, The Paleo View and Strong Woman Radio
Website Features & Interviews
- Mom on the Run names PaleoParents.com one of the Top 10 Paleo sites
- The Eat Like a Dinosaur official press release
- Matt quoted on PaleoNonPaleo’s 150 Quotations to Inspire Struggling Paleo Peeps
- 5 Questions with Paleo Parents, authors of Eat Like a Dinosaur on BalancedBites.com
- Book Review: Eat Like a Dinosaur by Paleo Parents on LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com by Jimmy Moore
- Elana’s Pantry Reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- The Wellness Mama Reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Against All Grain uses ELaD for her son’s birthday menu
- The Spunky Coconut‘s adorable daughters review Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Heidi from AdventuresofaGlutenFreeMom reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- GoDairyFree.com reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- The Clothes Make The Girl reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Matt & Stacy interviewed on Best of You Today
- Hunter Pence references eating like a dinosaur!
- Washingtonian ranked Paleo Parents as one of the top ‘14 Local Fitness and Nutrition Focused Instagram Users to Follow‘
Featured & Famous Recipes:
- 50/50 Burgers have been eaten and loved in “famous” gluten-free houses like Elana’s Pantry, Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom and GlutenFreeEasily
- Chunky Monkey Muffins featured on Primal Brittain’s Top 100 Recipes list
- The Bacon Chicken published on Woman’s World Magazine
- Pumpkin Pucks, the recipe that launches us to paleo-stardom!
- Samoa Brownies have been blogged about by many as one of the best grain-free brownies online!
- Mexican Chocolate Whoopie Pies featured on The Clothes Make The Girl Cinco de Mayo Recipe Round-Up
- Spaghetti a la Carbonara is one of the most Pinned paleo recipes on all of Pinterest
- Our Monkey Bread replication took Christmas 2011 by storm!
- Lamb Meatballs won a facebook poll of favorite recipes
- Anytime Cookies are one of our most popular ELaD recipes (as reviewed by Primal Palate), Lillan’s Test Kitchen is the only other place the recipe is published
- Apple & Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops are featured on Nourished Paleo in the “6 Menus for Mostly Paleo Dinner Parties Your Non-Paleo Guests Will Love“
- Beyond Bacon voted by Paleo Magazine readers as one of the Best Paleo Cookbooks of 2013
- The Best Brownies (book only recipe) from Beyond Bacon is voted by Paleo Magazine readers as one of the Best Paleo Recipes of 2013
- and… from Eat Like a Dinosaur Fool’s Gold Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Waffles & Chocolate Chip Cookies (no published online) are VERY popular!
Videos Featuring Us or About Us
- Here’s the promo video for Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Matt and Stacy’s success story interview with Free The Animal Part 1
- Our interview of the boys’ success story with Free The Animal Part 2
- Urban Poser makes Anytime Cookies from ELaD
- Lillian’s Test Kitchen reviews ELaD’s Anytime Cookies and Caramel Frosting
- Primal Palate’s niece Brook reviews Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Nom Nom Paleo makes waffles from ELaD
- Our boys rock out to The Cave Kids ELaD song
- And you can always find our Video Blogs Here