This page used to hold a 2 page PDF from our EARLY days of Paleo. We originally made it as a hand-out at meat-up events to inform people of the basics and a few references. But we’ve evolved, and so has the information we now hold on Paleo.
If you don’t have our book, or want even more detail on the “boring chapter for grown ups” stuff in Eat Like a Dinosaur, you’ll love our new 23 page guide!
This guide was compiled after many hours of work and would have been a part of a seminar series we no longer intend to do, because we’re scaling down and focusing more on our own family. So you get it for free! However, if you appreciate the work that went into this and would like to donate to us, please click on the below PayPal link and donate what you’re able and willing. You can also support us by shopping at any of the sources on the sidebar and we’ll receive a small percentage of the sale (including anything on Amazon!).
Click the above graphic to download our Paleo Parenting guide:
A Paleo Approach to Parenting: Simply Eat Real Food, Like Meat & Plants the Way Dinosaurs Did, for Healthy & Happy Kids!
The guide offers some detail and guidance, with references, so you can understand how a Paleo lifestyle has the potential (or may already be) changing your family’s life for the better. If you’d like to download it, click the graphic above, or bolded link below.
Once downloaded, here are some questions you’ll get instant answers to:
– What is Paleo?
– Should I put my kids on this “diet”?
– What about moderation; can I eat some stuff sometimes?
– What DO I eat? Wait, what do my kids eat?!
– How can I get enough fiber and calcium without whole grains and milk?!
You’ll also get our Tips & Tricks on:
– Shopping around for deals (shopping list items for Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegman’s, Amazon Subscribe & Save, Farmer’s Markets and Sales/CSAs/Coupons/Groupons provided)
– Tools we use (links to our recommendations of dehydrator, food processor, ice cream maker, silicon muffin cups, electric mixer, and meat grinder provided)
– Ingredients always in our pantry
Our known-for recommendations on Doing Stuff Together, as a family:
– Get outside – Garden, U-Pick, visit grass-fed meat farms, exercise
– Shop together – yard sale, farmer’s markets, grocery stores
– Cook together – why it’s important and how to do it safely
And, it wouldn’t be complete without links to some of our most popular recipes:
– Creamed Hot Cereal
– Grain Free Granola
– Licorice Sausage
– Beef Bacon Sweet Potato Brunch Casserole
– Spaghetti Squash alla Carbonara
– Bacon Chicken
– Curried Mussels not Muscles
– 50/50 Bacon Burgers
– Coconut Pecan Date Rolls
– Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
– Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
– Pumpkin Pucks
– Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies
– Chunky Monkey Muffins
Last but not least – some FAQ, Resources and References. The guide has some local references to the DC Metro area resources – like suggested restaurants that we find safe and kid-friendly, but it’s applicable nation-wide at your local equivalents.
Of course, you can always find more information and lots more recipes in our book, Eat Like a Dinosaur. We sincerely appreciate your support, both emotional and financial. It’s a lot on our family, but we’re happy to take this journey together with you!
Please note, this site and all material contained on it are copyrighted. Use, sale and distribution of this guide or material contained in it are strictly prohibited without author consent. Please link to this page for anyone with whom you’d like to share the guide. Thanks!