What do you get the best father in the world for Father’s Day?
The most beautiful and expensive cut of meat. Slathered in Kerrygold butter. Atop a beautiful hand crafted cutting board.
Dry-Aged Grilled Prime Rib
5lb (2 rib) prime rib, dry-aged preferred
- Preheat grill to high on all burners (or oven to 450 degrees)
- Rub the surface of the standing rib roast with butter
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place roast on one side of the grill and close the lid; turn off the roast half of the grill and turn down other burners to medium low
- Cook roast for about 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees
- Slice and serve perfect prime rib!
We served ours with a green salad (including freshly picked blueberries, beets and cucumbers), roasted sweet potatoes (recipe is in ELaD) and hamburgers (with US Wellness Meats 75/25 ground beef of course).
And, like all indulgent holidays – I spoiled my man friend a bit… with a (gluten-free) Bacon Beer Cupcake from The Happy Tart.
Really, it’s the least I could do for all the awesomeness Matt does for all of us.Pin It