This week’s post is far from any ordinary review we have done before. Paleo Parents team member Monica takes a look at the e-cookbook Fat-Burning Chef, Ridiculously Good Recipes from the Top Kitchens in Paleo where not only Paleo Parents recipes are featured, but 19 other top paleo bloggers top recipes are collected in an easy to navigate e-cookbook. Be sure to click on the links to snag your copy today!
I am a sucker for pop culture montages. There is something so magical about a favorite show, like The Office or Friends, dedicating an entire episode to favorite moments. It is like watching all the best parts of the show in a fraction of the time.
Now imagine if someone were to create a drool inducing montage of your favorite recipes, from your favorite bloggers. Oh, and imagine if that someone were to also sprinkle in recipes that you haven’t seen before, and links to various resources that will help you whip up these creations with ease. You wouldn’t have to dig through your bookmarked blog posts, search for printed recipe sheets, or dig through a blog index to find your favorite dishes. Now that would be a cookbook no one could live without.
And now you don’t have to!
The contributors are:
- Stacy & Matt, Paleo Parents
- George Bryant, Civilized Caveman Cooking
- Melissa Joulwan, Well Fed & The Clothes Make The Girl
- Juli Bauer, PaleOMG
- Neely Quinn, Paleo Plan
- Liz Wolfe, Cave Girl Eats
- Joshua Weissman, Slim Palate
- Todd Dosenberry, Primal Toad
- Alyson Bridge, Gluten Free Eats
- Lisa Wells, Cook Eat Paleo
- Rachel McClelland, South Beach Primal
- Jesse Schelew, Out To Lunch Creations
- Lucas Root, Urban Paleo Chef
- Karen Sorenson, Living Low Carb…One Day at a Time
- Aglaee Jacob, The Paleo Dietitian
- Kelly Winters, Primally Inspired
- Ben Hirshberg, Paleo Chocolate & Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
- Rachael Adams, The Freckled Foodie
- Svenja Trierscheid, I Love Real Food
- Pamela King, Paleo Table
- Sam Gaucher, Canada Girl Eats Paleo
- Joel Runyon, Impossible HQ
- Marla Sarris, Paleo Porn
- Decadent Desserts
- Beef Entrees
- Pork Entrees
- Poultry Entrees
- Seafood Entrees
- Sides & Snacks
- and Stocking The Kitchen bonus section!
This week only:
the e-book is on sale for $27
if you make the purchase this week you will even be entered in a drawing for an iPad and a $100 Amazon gift card!