This pork roast was amazingly moist and refreshing. If you think of pork as boring and dry, this will change your mind.
Served with roasted brussel sprouts and our homemade applesauce, your taste buds will thank you.
Soon our mint will be taking over the herb garden, a mint sauce would be amazing too!
- 4 lb. Pork Roast, tied
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- --Optional Pomegranate Wine Sauce--
- 1/2 C Pomegranate juice
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine spices into a rub, then rub the mixture all over the surface of the roast.
- Roast in the oven at 350 degrees until done (160 degree internal temperature), about 90 minutes.
- Cook juice and wine over medium heat until thickened.
- When ready, remove from heat and add lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over the sliced meat.