Another genius recipe from Cole, this one is a sister to our Flourless Fudgy Brownie Bites. When we were discussing making treats for Christmas gifts he suggested those brownies. But it was a Friday night and I was feeling too lazy to melt chocolate. So he and I chatted about what we could use instead, and the result is his creation (with my help).
When we came up with these little treats, we were shocked at how good they were. In fact, they became even better the next day – the texture was like velvet. If you like our Flourless Fudgy Brownie Bites or Pumpkin Pucks, we bet you’ll love these too!
Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
Cole happens to love cinnamon with chocolate, but if you’re not a fan just leave it out.
1/2 C dark chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer or food processor, combine all of the wet ingredients (bananas should smooth out)
- ♥ In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients except chocolate chips
- While mixing on low, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined
- ♥ Sir in chocolate chips to the dough
- ♥ Using a silicon mini muffin pan or mini muffin liners on a metal pan, scoop the dough until almost full into mini muffin pans
- Cook at 350 for 10 minutes
Makes 4 dozen; store chilled and let come to room temperature before serving or eating. This is a super easy recipe and perfect for letting kids help (♥)!
They were a huge hit to those that received them as gifts this holiday season!